Winter wonderland is coming back to Brighton. Royal Pavilion Ice rink will be open daily from 12th of November 2011 right through the Christmas, the New year, until 22nd of January 2012. It will be located in front of Royal Pavilion – Eastern Lawns, Royal Pavilion, 4-5 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton BN1 1EE. Building works have already started. This year they want to enlarge it to 800sqm rink with a capacity of 250 people a time. Around 700 visitors a day visited the attraction last year with more than 110 jobs temporarily created.
You will be able to find there as well:
- a beautiful rinkside restaurant/café, open from 9:00-1:00
- heated Regency inspired bar, open from 10:00-00:30
- toilets, including a disabled toilet and baby change facilities
- on skate hire booth – the smallest skate boot is shoe size European 25 (age approx 3 to 4 years old and the largest skate boot is shoe size UK15 / European 49
- cloakroom facility which charges £1 for up to 2 items
- bicycle parking
The Royal Pavilion Ice Rink is fully accessible to wheelchair users. Ice rink will be running in hourly sessions starting at 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 13:45, 15:00, 16:15, 17:30, 18:45, 20:00 and finishing at 21:15. Skaters should aim to arrive 20 minutes before their chosen session. Tickets are only valid for the date and session time booked and are strictly non transferable or refundable – it does not matter if is going to rain or snow.
Tickets are available online from Ticketmaster or from Box Office which will be located near the rink. Price depends on session you are going to and is £10 and £13 for Adults and £7 and £8.50 for Child. There are also tickets available for students and members of the Pavilion which is £8.50 and Family Ticket for 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12 years old for £8.50.
Most popular searches for this post about Brighton:
- winter wonderland brighton